16th September 2009

We left the campsite quite early, goodbye Germany, see you again soon, and headed into France.  We are in the Alsace region which is quite different.  That's what Paul says is fascinating about France, it can be so different depending on which area you go to. We’re heading for a campsite called Camping Du Lac which as the name indicates is by a lake, so might be nice.  I'm not looking forward to French toilets and showers again though!



Bye Germany - hello France!
We stopped on the way to get some shopping at a Leclerc and had our favourite lunch, pizza followed by chocolate cake with Crème Anglais mmm delicious.  We arrived at the campsite and I did some washing and then checked out the loos, which were gross.
Camping Du Lac in Alsace
I then cooked some dinner.  Ha ha I just said something stupid and it made Paul laugh.  Whenever I put the oven on, it makes Paul's mouse jump about on the screen.  He said, ‘oh that sometimes happens when you get electrical interference.’  ‘But’, I said, ‘the oven is gas!’  He roared and said yes, but the igniter's electric isn't it?  Doh! I'm so blond sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment