13th July 2009

This morning we're off to Stirling, which isn't a long drive so we can take it easy and admire the views.  We had to cross the Forth Bridge so I tried to take some photos as we drove across.
The famous Forth Railway bridge
 We stopped at a Tesco in Stirling for provisions and then drove on into the Trossachs to our next campsite.  We arrived about 2pm and set up the van.  Paul fell backwards down a slippery bank whilst setting up the satellite dish and I couldn't help laughing.  I think it shook him, though he didn't hurt himself much. There's a lovely view up over the hills but at the moment there’s a lot of low cloud so you can't see much.
Margowan Caravan Club site Killin

Lots of people have dogs on this site. In fact we appear to be the only ones who don't have one. Maybe we could borrow one! People don't seem too friendly, they are mostly caravan owners and I'm not sure if that’s typical.  It does seem that there is a bit of aloofness from caravan owners generally.
I started writing my novel again today, I'm going to try and finish it whilst we are travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment